Research Training & Consulting
Enterprise Information Management has been in business for over 30 years. Consultants have qualifications and expertise in Internet research & training, information management, librarianship and indexing.
- Business Information Training - in how to effectively use the Internet to find business information. Enterprise has developed a business information database (BizLinks) which is used in the training and may be accessed by clients.
- Internet Training - on effective use of the Internet, in relation to time, direct costs and results. The training includes advice on search strategies and information relating to the many different search engines and databases available in all subject areas.
- Information Broking - an "on demand"
research service locating information in all subject areas, using the Internet and other information sources.
- Information Management Consulting - on the development and management of information services in corporations and government.
- Web Site Evaluation - consulting services in relation to search functionality, usability, text layout and English expression.
- Thesaurus Development - creation of subject area thesauri / classifications / taxonomies.
- Indexing & Editing
- BizLinks - a database of links to Australian & international business information. Available on subscription. Price on application.
Currents - Australia's monthly magazine for users of online information and the Internet. Online Currents was published from 1986 to 2005 by Enterprise Information Management and from 2006 to 2016 by Thomson Reuters. Free electronic access for the period of 1998 to 2005 is available via the National Library's PANDORA
Pamela Johnstone - B.A. (Syd),
Diploma in Librarianship (UNSW),
A.A.L.I.A., A.N.Z.S.I. (Registered Indexer)
94 276 831 695
Pamela +61 (0)414 573 045
PO Box 2936, Bowral NSW